Customized Delivery & Logistics 24/7/365
We recognize that rising costs and growing regulations make it challenging to focus on providing excellent healthcare services. By leaving the logistics to Select Express & Delivery, you can control your costs and focus on carrying out your mission. We work with you to customize solutions that put you in control and alleviate the mounds of challenges that come with moving supplies, equipment and patient documents and specimens.
Expect More with Select Express & Logistics Healthcare Solutions:
- Same Day Rush and Expedited Deliveries and Routed and Scheduled Services
- On demand and dedicated drivers available 24/7/365
- Fully screened professional uniformed drivers and back ups with proper identification, two-way radio and GPS and that they comply with the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO) as required.
- Strict adherence to all client and regulatory requirements
- Flexible, Scalable and Secure Warehousing, Distribution, Fulfillment and Reverse Logistics Solutions
- 24 hour surveillance system in all warehouses to monitor and secure class II & class III controlled substances
- On-site Delivery Management Services
- Technology that supports regulatory requirements, real time tracking and POD (proof of delivery), and complete chain of custody records.
- Customized invoicing and reporting to meet the most exacting requirements.
- Hospitals and Labs with lab runs, blood banks, medical records, medical equipment
- Nuclear Medicine special handling procedures for transporting medical radioactive material
- Healthcare Networks and Facilities such as hospitals, nursing homes, doctor's offices, clinics and hospice
NOTHING ROUTINE IN THIS ROUTINE:
We serve several very high-end pharmacies delivering anything from fertility to HIV to Hepatitis medication. These are critical and also very time sensitive. Some of these are delivered into the projects, so it's a very tough delivery locations at difficult hours. We've trained our drivers that if someone's name is not on that bag of that prescription, you can't leave it. You have to be very careful. We're doing 80-100 deliveries a week for a single pharmacy.
This is about as sensitive as you can get. We could potentially be affecting someone's life.
We also deliver to facilities, and we know we have the added responsibility to only deal with the manager. If we cannot locate a manager we bring the delivery back, otherwise these medications can find their way to the street.
– Ron Wolf, Sales Executive